BENDIGO STADIUM CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
COVID-19 SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
Keeping Bendigo Stadium Safe
Bendigo Stadium operates following the Victorian Health guidelines and prioritises the health and safety of staff and attendees to the venue.
Patrons may be denied entry to Bendigo Stadium if they show any symptoms of COVID-19.
By purchasing or accepting tickets to Bendigo Stadium events, patrons acknowledge that there still remains a risk of transmission of viral illness (including COVID-19) even with the control measures that have been put in place by the venue and event organisers.
By attending Bendigo Stadium patrons acknowledge that they have considered and understand those risks and the potential impact on their own personal circumstances. This includes considering any health condition or vulnerability that patrons may have, and the consideration persons with whom patrons will be in close contact following attendance at the event/s held at Bendigo Stadium.
Patrons acknowledge that, for a small number of people, COVID-19 can have very serious health consequences. Bendigo Stadium relies on patrons to bring these conditions of entry to the attention of any guest(s) of the patron who purchased the ticket. Bendigo Stadium trusts that all patrons acknowledge and accept these risks to enter the venue.
Patrons who do not comply with directions of Bendigo Stadium management, including failing to comply with any public health directions issued by the Victorian Government Chief Health Officer in regards to COVID-19, may be committing an offence and may be refused entry to, or be evicted from, the Bendigo Stadium.
Masks: You are no longer required to wear a face mask in most indoor settings, but wearing a mask remains recommended. You must always carry your mask when leaving home.
GENERAL VENUE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR PUBLIC TICKETED EVENTS
By entering the Bendigo Stadium facility, all persons agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Retain your ticket at all times; and follow any lawful staff instruction.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons including any person who is displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Intoxicated and/or disorderly persons will be refused entry or evicted from the venue.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have available on entry to the venue proof of age or other proof of entitlement to concession ticket.
- Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or article of clothing for the following prohibited items:
– Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
– Aerosol cans, crockery, unsealed bottles, cans, glass containers
– Fireworks/flares/laser lights/smoke generators
– Animals (other than assistance animals)
– Potential weapons as determined by security and police – e.g., knives, chains, studded belts
– Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades/skates
– Professional cameras including; DSLR, mirrorless or any cameras with a detachable lens (some events may prohibit the use of all cameras, or flash photography)
– Plastic water bottles cannot exceed 600ml in size and must be unopened
– Any other item that, in the opinion of Bendigo Stadium management, could cause harm or public nuisance
- No cloaking services provided.
- All persons must conduct themselves in a proper and reasonable manner.
- Mobile phones and cameras are prohibited from use in any change room.
- The use of photographic, video or audio equipment for commercial purposes is not permitted within the venue, unless approved by management prior to the event.
- Persons entering agree to comply with any reasonable direction given by any staff or officials of the venue.
- The right to remove any person from the venue is reserved if the person’s behaviour is considered dangerous or unacceptable.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken in to or from the venue.
- Bendigo Stadium is a smoke-free venue – smoking is not permitted within the venue.
- Patrons must occupy the seat specified on their ticket – unless seating is general admittance.
- The movement of patrons in the venue is subject to monitoring by security cameras. Patrons may be filmed/photographed.
- Patrons may be liable for prosecution, fined or ejected from the venue if they:
– Have entered the venue without authorisation
– Are deemed by management to be displaying disorderly, offensive or unlawful behaviour
– Use foul or abusive language or make racial or threatening remarks or gestures
– Fail to comply with any of the Conditions of Entry or request from venue staff or their representatives
- Patrons are admitted to the venue at their own risk. Bendigo Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property nor for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any patron, whether in contract, tort or statutory liability to the full extent permitted by law.
- Patrons will be required to show a valid identification to age restricted events or to purchase alcoholic beverages at licensed events.
(ID) as proof of age: The following forms of ID are accepted:
– A valid Passport with a photograph
– A valid Australian Drivers Licence
– A valid State Proof of Age or Photo Card
- To ensure everyone’s safety, patrons must adhere to the directions of Bendigo Stadium staff and any signage throughout the venue.
These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with conditions of entry that may apply to (i) a particular event; (ii) BSL’s ticketing agent’s terms and conditions of ticket sale; and/or (iii) specific conditions of sports governing bodies or other event owners who conduct events at the venue.
Bendigo Stadium reserves the right to update, modify or change these Conditions of Entry from time to time.
Any changes will be posted and available at bendigostadium.com.au.